A lovely new handmade addition to our Medieval Banquets..!
Expertly handmade by the lovely Bribie Island local Potter Bev Porter (as shown above), these new Banquet bowls have been made to specifications required for a medieval feast!
These bowls will be used for the salads, and will stay on the tables throughout the Medieval Banquet nights, so our guests can ‘pick’ throughout the evening, taking second and maybe even third helpings!
Some more things you can expect to see and experience at the Medieval Banquets 2016:
- Trenchers – 10 points if you know what these are 😉
- Blazing fire
- Rich, authentic Medieval costumes
- Full platters, bursting with delicious Medieval foods, and mulled wine
- Dancing, and authentic Medieval entertainment
- Courtesies and manners, gallant words and gaudy tales of old!
- Delight your sense of smell with the aroma of baked lamb shanks, veggies and much more
- Taste the essence of medieval herbs and spices which make this a feast like no other
- The touch of rose water to cleanse your hands in preparation for your night ahead.
- Leave with full stomach and possibly wake up with a sore head!
Whether you have never been to a Medieval Banquet before, or if you are a regular guest, don’t miss this years Medieval Banquets – a true feast for all your senses!