Win a VIP experience!
Everyone has to agree that the nobility and royalty had it good during the medieval era. After all, if you were poor, nobody cared and it wasn’t called the Dark Ages for no reason. So who would like to have a little taste of the good life – medieval style.
We are offering you the chance to win VIP experience for you and 7 other people. Worth $2000 this is a fantastic way for you to experience the Abbey Medieval Festival royally!
Here’s what you have to do –
- Click here and fill in your details,
We have made it easy for you because, after all you could potentially be a VIP!
Don’t miss out and please pass on to your friends!
What to expect in the VIP area!
This is what you can expect expect to enjoy when you visit the Abbey Medieval Festival as a VIP.
- The best parking on site, especially for people with kids and prams, older people or those that simply don’t want to walk.
- Undelayed entry to the festival via the ‘VIP only’ gate – no queues included with your VIP experience! (follow the instructions carefully on your ticket!)
- Exclusive access to the VIP only area all day – wander in and out at your pleasure!
- Our hosts serve food and beverages throughout the day, including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (no alcohol before 10.00am)
- VIP-only entertainment
- Opportunity to meet this year’s line up of jousters,
- Enjoy some henna from Karvan Saray (a group representing an oasis on the Silk Road, near Damascus)
- Witness a Shuvani dance show (Shuvani Carnivale Historique is a vibrant and colourful troupe of historical re-enactors, performers and merchants who pay tribute to medieval nomads of the Silk Road that migrated out of India a millennium ago).
- If you feel like a walk around join our volunteer Jess on a VIP tour to a number of groups including Historia (multi period group of re-enactors, artisans and museum professionals), Cottereaux (A mercenary group that portrays life in a siege mercenary company) Rafnheim (a Germanic Iron Age group representing a period which pre-dates the Viking era, offering an exclusive opportunity to join in a children’s workshop and an adult’s workshop!)
- VIP-only seating at each joust, with the best view- and don’t be shy to grab yourself a lance-tip as a souvenir!
- VIP only amenities – again, no queues (Thank Goodness for that!!)
- Opportunity to meet and greet the jousters, and special photo opportunities!
So, don’t miss out, click here for your chance to win this amazing prize.