Tips and Tricks when planning for the Abbey Medieval Festival!
- Ticket sales close on Thursday 6th at midnight! If you’re not in by then, prepare to line up at the gate!
- If you are using a GPS to get to the Festival, use Abbey Medieval Festival as your destination OR Old Toorbul Point Pt Caboolture – this is where is car park entrance is.
- The Sponsors Village (outside the festival site) will be the last place you can by a Coke or Softdrink for 600 years! Program sales, a Kombi photo station and much more!
- Please keep a really good eye on your kiddies! We hate to see any kids missing their parents, (and vice versa) but if that does happen, we do have the security and a Sheriff’s tent tent just inside the main gates, so come and see us there.
- The Prepaid ticket lane is the to Right Hand side of the road when you arrive at the Gates, and yes, there are still many more tickets to be bought on the day! –
- There have been a few mozzies around lately so pack that mozzie spray!
- Gates open at 8:45am, so get here early to be at the front of the queue, so you can make the most out of your day!
- Dont forget to SHARE YOUR FUN! Abbey Festival Facebook and Instagram at #abbeyfestival2017 #visitmoretonbayregion #thisisqueensland #medievalstory
- Whether you are a volunteer or a VIP – please stick your parking permit on the windscreen so that it can easily be read by the parking marshals (the dashboard doesn’t work with sun-glare!)
- No alcohol on sale before 10.00 – please observe Queensland laws – we do!
Most of all HAVE A GREAT DAY!!