APPLY NOW to win the opportunity to become our official volunteer Graphic Designer of the 2016 Abbey Medieval Festival!
1. Submit your concept design for the 2016 Abbey Medieval Festival Poster using image/s from our 2015 gallery on this website before the 23rd of October to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include in your submission a concept design for the Abbey Medieval Festival Facebook Page Cover Image.
3. Make sure you are a fan/friends of the Abbey Medieval Festival on Facebook Page.
4. Include a brief description of any history you may have with the Abbey Museum or Medieval Festival (visitor, enthusiast, reenactor, performer etc)
5. In 100 words or less, or 35 seconds on Video, tell us why you are the perfect person to be our designer for the 2016 Abbey Medieval Festival.
NOTE: This is not a paid position.
Winner will receive a prize of $1,000 AUD
Winner must be an Australian citizen or Permanent resident.
What is involved in being the Graphic Designer for 2016?
1. Working to briefs set by the Marketing Manager to develop the following collateral within set timelines;
Website Header and buttons
Social Media covers
Official Program and Map
Other groovy things as discussed between the Marketing manager and winner, subject to time available.
What you recieve as a reward for being the 2016 Graphic Designer?
1. $1,000 upon completion of accepted collateral
2. LinkedIn Endorsement
3. Body of Work for your portfolio, for an award winning significant regional event.
Please do not apply to be our Graphic Designer in 2016 if;
1. You do not have at least one day per week to devote to communication, artwork and edits, between the Beginning of November 2015 and the end of June 2016.
2. You do not have a passion for the Museum or the Festival.
3. You do not have a passion for engaging audiences through your artwork.
To let us know you are VERY KEEN, or for more information, please contact Sues on email@example.com