New systems, no more queues!!!!!!!
Follow these easy steps;
1. Purchase your entry tickets online.
2. Drive to Caboolture on the 12th or 13th of July (or both, let’s face it you need two days!)
3. Park over the road from the Caboolture Train Station (Council parking area – FREE)
4. Cross the Road to the Train Station where our FREE Bus departs to the festival every half an hour
5. Sit back and enjoy the short bus ride knowing you won’t be standing in a queue with thousands of other people, oh, and wait for the volunteers on the bus to check your pre-paid ticket, and give you your wristband.
6. Get off the bus, walk straight into the festival – because you already have your wristband, and therefore do not have to queue at the gate.
7. Optional final point, head to the Abbey Museum shop to buy souvenirs you don’t normally have the time to buy!
Our Pleasure 🙂